Age: 3 years +
It’s all coding—and it’s all fun!
Code-A-Pillar is one of the new learning toys from Fisher-Price that goes beyond ABCs and 123s to help children learn how to think independently.
Each toy fosters 21st century skills like curiosity, experimentation and problem-solving in ways kids haven’t seen before.
They’re engaged in hands-on open-ended discovery that helps them become lifelong learners.
* 8 segments, endless combinations!
* Kids connect the segments to make Code-A-Pillar go forward, left, right or wherever they choose
* Each segment lights up as the action happens!
* Motorized head segment features lights, sounds and blinking eyes to bring Code-A-Pillar to life!
* Can you reach the target?
* Challenge kids to configure the segments so Code-A-Pillar can get to the targets
* Includes 8 easy-to-connect segments, motorized head segment, and 2 targets
* Helps develop skills like sequencing, critical thinking, reasoning, discovery, memory, problem-solving and experimentation
* Gives fine motor skills a good workout
* Kids discover that their actions make things happen (also known as cause & effect)!
|Expected Delivery Duration||5 to 9 days|
|Buyback Information||Buyback feature is available on this product. Please select 'Yes' above to avail.|
|Piggy Bank Points earned on selling||Approximately 7971 to 8849 depending on condition of the toy. Read our 'Buyback & Sell Policy' for details.|
|Age Group||2 to 5 Years|