Best Puzzles and Board Games for Game Nights
- By Toy Marche
- • Jan 17, 2023
Game nights are always a great way to have fun with friends and family. When it comes to puzzles and board games, there are so many great options to choose from. If you're looking for something fun and challenging, there are classics like Battleship, Cluedo, Pictionary, Monopoly and Game of Life. Puzzles can be a great way to pass the time too. Jigsaw puzzles are always a classic, and if you're looking for something a bit different, you can try Sudoku or other logic puzzles. From strategy-based classics to more lighthearted, family-friendly options, we've got you covered with our favorite picks of the best board games for families. Here is our pick at the most played and enjoyed games for the entire family.
1. Hasbro Gaming Monopoly Super Electronic Banking
- The Monopoly Super Electronic Banking board game features an all in one electronic banking unit, and amps up the excitement with unique rewards! Each player has a bank card that will earn them different rewards for gameplay: roll a certain number, land on a certain space, or purchase a particular property.
- Players can also choose to fly to any property on the board, and force another player into trading one of their coveted properties. There is no paper money in this game -- the cards and banking unit track each player's cash. It's an exciting game as players buy properties, collect rent -- and get rewarded for it! The player with the most money at the end of the game wins.
2. Funskool Upwords - The Game Of Quick Stacking And Word Hacking
- The higher you accumulate, the higher you will score! In Upwords, each player starts with 7 letter tiles. Play words across or down to create new words or stack on top of tiles to change a word! Earn points for each tile that is put down.
- Stack and hack for the highest score! Score points for words a single tile high and for any stacked letter tiles below. Earn bonus points if you use all 7 tiles in a single turn. Fun for players of all skill levels to compete against each other! Rotating Game Board: Featuring a lazy Susan design, players can easily place their tiles in the Upwords game. When it's your turn simply turn the board in your direction to play your word. Upwords is easy for families to pick up and play!
3. Hasbro Gaming Hungry Hippos Launchers
- The Hungry Hungry Hippos Launchers game is a flippin' fast feeding frenzy as players launch plastic watermelons directly into their hippo's mouth. The motorized game unit has the hippos opening and closing their mouths while players continue to fling the melons, hoping to land the most shots.
- It's fun for kids to press and release the melons from the launcher, and watch each swallowed watermelon roll back down into the scorecard ramp. Like the classic Hungry Hungry Hippos game, this electronic game is fun for boys and girls ages 4 and up. Play it on rainy days, play dates, and Family Game Night.
4. Funskool Scotland Yard
5. Mattel Games Pictionary Junior
- From classic to crazy, this fast-paced, frenzied game has you drawing sketches and doing wacky stunts while your teammates guess the answer. This game will make sure to draw on every skill you have! It's fast, furious & fun that's perfect for kids of different ages. Players race against the clock to guess the words in time. The first team to finish, wins.